Friday, February 5, 2010

Vagabonds

Before leaving the Icebear in Negombo, I met two inspiring people from Canada / the US who gave up their homes and lives to produce videos for non-profit organizations around the world. As part of their first trip, they will travel throughout India and other parts of Asia over the next few months. I overheard their conversation at breakfast and later took all my courage to approach them. (Believe it or not: I am actually quite shy to approach strangers - my mom would be proud...) They were totally open to my entry statement and offered me a seat at their table. We chatted for quite a while about work, travel, life. Hopefully, some synergies can be created. I am looking forward to stay connected. Most of all, it was fantastic to meet vagabonds like myself who look for meaningful ways to take a plunge at life.

No comments: