Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Rise & Shine

Neocitran, a magic powder from Hungary, has recovered my strength overnight. With high spirits I woke up to a snow storm this morning and took the time for a walk at the lake with my mom. It has become somewhat of a ritual to find energy in nature and to focus my mind on the journey ahead.

Bound to leave my village in an hour. Just booked a very beautiful accommodation at a beach only 20mins from the airport. The first night will be somewhat luxurious. I will "sleep like a princess" in a place described by other guests as "magical, idyllic, peaceful". What more to look forward to?

Eka, deka, thuna...Sri Lanka here I come!

3 comments:

Clive said...

Finding that magic potion was serendipitous for your journey to Serendip! Bon voyage - have a wonderful time!

Isabel said...

Nora, you must have landed in some sunny shores by now. I think about you and will follow your adventures through your blog! Enjoy paradise. I am looking forward to meeting you soon!

Nora Hartenstein said...

Smiles from paradise!