Friday, January 8, 2010

My Munyas

This one is for 'my munyas', translating my thoughts during one of my walks the other day, on the way to see "my dentist":

(...)

"My memories carried me along the road. I thought of my munyas who are now scattered all over the world. What they probably just did? Whether they were well? I would give everything to have them here with me. And in my mind I imagined how they trudged with me through the snow. A loud colorful group of people: black, white, yellow, blind, tall, small, old, young... Some of them were cold as it was the first time they experienced snow and freezing temperatures. The wintry walk gave us all great fun. But suddenly, my mind was clouded with a gloomy thought: we would probably never all come together again. We live too far apart, too different lives we lead, reducing the chances of a reunion. I decided to walk a little closer to their side. We turned around the corner and spread across the street. I walked a little slower, to make sure noone was left behind. While I was pondering how and where we could all meet again, we reached our destination: the 'Blue Lagoon' - workplace of the most creative dentist far and wide. With loud laughter they followed me through the door...and suddenly there was silence. I turned around and could not see any of them. Probably, they wanted to rather be outside waiting for me."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ah...beautiful! Wear the magical cap of fantasy more often!;)